Saturday, July 30, 2011

Tattoo art in chris brown tattoo. Christopher maurice brown {chris brown} is an american recording artist and actor. Chris brown explains his many tattoos to giant magazine:

"i got must of these tattoos early. On my 13th birthday i was like, "mom, i want a tattoo," she's like, {high pitched voice} "you ain't gettin' no tattoo!" so i went against her will and got one but i told her it was positive so then she liked it. That first one is basically jesus with the music notes signifying he gave me the gift to sing. Then i got this one when i was 14, i drew this C {looks like a graffiti tag} and added a hand image. The hand means me holding my own name, my own destiny. This one, 2 ups 2 downs, is for virginia, when i was 16, in miami. I designed that. Then it's a spray can because i used to do graffiti and the B for brown. I recently got this one {on his hand, it's a skull with a halo over it}. I got it the day after my 18th birthday and it signifies when you die, when you're buried, your flesh deteriorates and all that's left is your bones and the memory of you, it's your bones, but you an angel. I wanted to do something that's not demonic, so i put a halo over it to make something positive. And then this one, these is ninjas but darkness to light was a bout my life, me being a kid but being bad, being with the wrong crowd, doing the wrong things, but following my own path. This is the demon that i used to fight when i was younger, this is the angel, they just battled.}


chris brown tattoo
chris brown tattoo
chris brown tattoo
chris brown tattoo
chris brown tattoo

chris brown tattoo

Popular Posts